About Grantham University
Established in 1951 by World War II veteran, Donald Grantham, Grantham University is a private institution that specializes in online education for the working adult student, especially our military heroes. Dedicated to “serving those who serve™,” we have helped thousands of veterans and their families achieve their educational dreams.
Harry W. Colmery, on the other hand, has helped millions do that and more. That kind of achievement deserves recognition … and demands our support. That’s why we are spearheading the movement to have Mr. Colmery be recognized with the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Over time, Grantham has also been recognized for our commitment to the military student:
- Top Military-Friendly University
- GI Jobs (2010-2014)
- Military Advanced Education (2008-2014)
- Top University for Veterans
- Military Times Edge (2011-2013)
- Top Veteran-Friendly School
- U.S. Veterans Magazine (2013)
- Council of College and Military Educators (CCME)
- Veteran hiring support (2011, 2012)
- Grantham Vice President for Strategic Initiatives and External Relations, Dr. Jeffrey Cropsey, President-Elect of CCME
- Employers Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR)
- Three 2012 awards for supporting Guard and Reserve service members
- Inducted into the Missouri National Guard Association’s (MoNGA) “Order of the Truman Battery D Battalion”
- Included on Military Times second annual “Best for Vets: Business Schools” list
- Co-chaired Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities (APSCU) workshop for Blue Ribbon
- Taskforce for Military and Veteran Education
Accredited since 1961 by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council, Grantham has a distinguished record as a respected distance learning university spanning six decades of service to education.
Grantham’s four distinct colleges offer 40+ different degree and certificate programs in Accounting, Business, Human Resources, Criminal Justice, Computer Science, Cybersecurity Concepts, Engineering Technology, Allied Health, Information Technology, Performance Improvement and Nursing. Plus, the Mark Skousen School of Business has been awarded the status of Candidate for Accreditation by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
To learn more about Grantham University visit www.grantham.edu.